Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome Home Brookelyn..

Sitting on the plane for 20 hours I had a lot of time to think. I thought about who I am, what I want, and where Im going in life. I felt a sense of peace in this moment of my life. I looked around the plane and saw many different people. Were they heading home to visit loved one's? Were they going out on an adventure like me? The more I thought, the more I realized that wherever we are, we are still human. We breathe the same air, we love, we laugh, we live. With that thought the plane started to descend into Singapore. Through the window I saw teeny islands all by themselves, and I saw thousands of ships in the harbor. A smile came to my face and I felt at peace. I felt a warmth in my heart and said to myself, welcome home Brookelyn.. Singapore has been waiting for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment